• Kamelya Collection Exclusive Hotels are respectful and sensitive to the environment,
• They host and protect different types of plants and animals,
• They implement measures to conserve towel use on the beach and in rooms to reduce water use and protect the environment,
• They separate all waste and contribute to the protection of nature,
• They use solar energy within the scope of energy conservation,
• They collect hazardous waste to prevent damage to nature and ensure proper disposal,
• They collect vegetable waste oils to prevent soil, environmental and water pollution,
Our Beach is the winner of the International Environment Award ‘Blue Flag’ (clean, protected and well maintained beach).
Our hotels have an ‘environmentally sensitive facility’ certificate issued by the Ministry of Tourism.
Our general area is 240 acres; 80 acres is green area. In our garden, there are around 120 plant varieties and 40 different kinds of trees. We have a total of 4,000 trees. Caretta caretta and green turtles come to our beach to lay their eggs